|Length||Casting Ratio||Butt Length||Tip Length||Butt Diameter*||Guides||Reducer*||Rod Bag||Price|
*Butt Diameter - blank surface at logo
*Reducer - "Opt" means a reducer can be bought as an optional extra. "No" means that the rod is not suited for use with a reducer
The Tip Tornado LD (Low Diameter) is just 0.74” (18.8mm) wide at the butt however its potential is huge. It has been summarized as a rod that casts all styles, casts a wide range of weights, is slim, portable, good from the rocks on mixed ground, responsive on smooth open beaches, will protect worm baits at full tilt and will pretty much be a stick that can be just taken out fishing OR casting or both. It handles fast lateral current, casts effortlessly weights from 80g to 150g plus baits. A whole group of Century technologies working in unison enable this remarkable rod to operate so successfully and the feedback from anglers who already own this rod – is very positive.
A less “tippy” tip than its closely related cousin the Super Match LD and a truly versatile rod for so many applications.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: 2×2 carbon twill – upper butt: 3k-1k carbon lower tip – unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in metallic purple and jet black
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt.)
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century / Fuji DPS sliding reel seat – coaster not needed, locks to blank just by tightening Fuji hood
- Century partition rod case
Large Preview[ Use scroll bar to scroll left to right ]
Century factory finished beach rods manufactured after September 2014 will be fitted with the premium Fuji Titanium K guides and a Fuji Titanium Anti Tangle tip guide. We believe these are the best guides on the market to partner with our high performance blanks and make your built rod lighter and more responsive. The Fuji K guide is the world’s first automatic disentangling guide frame and is suitable for both multiplier and modern fixed spool reels. Remember to minimise line twist – one of the principal reasons for line coiling using fixed spool reels - by paying regular attention to this aspect. Please consult your reel manufacturer or dealer for detailed advice and guidance.
Guide Spacing Diagram[ Use scroll bar to scroll left to right ]