|Length||Casting Ratio||Butt Length||Tip Length||Butt Diameter*||Guides||Reducer*||Rod Bag||Price|
|13'||1¾ - 4½oz||Equal||Equal||0.73"||Fuji Titanium K||No||Yes||£510.00|
*Butt Diameter - blank surface at logo
*Reducer - "Opt" means a reducer can be bought as an optional extra. "No" means that the rod is not suited for use with a reducer
The design principles behind the Tip Tornado Graphex ranges incorporate common technical themes that takes construction and technology to the highest achievable levels. Graphex technology is a bespoke combination of the resin matrix and Graphene to benefit the rods; durability, distance, tracking, sensitivity, dampening recovery to neutral and weight saving. This 3rd generation of Tip Tornado Graphex rods captures the best of the past and brings new and defined benefits commensurate with advances in manufacturing and material technology.
The Tip Tornado Graphex Ultra Lite ST takes high performance in light performance orientated rods to higher levels. This rod is certainly suited towards sheltered conditions and smooth ground – the advances in materials and processes means the rod will encourage anglers into more demanding situations where the sporting element can be truly enhanced on a light easy to use rod.
- Autoclave Technology for maximum resin matrix consolidation
- Graphene reinforced resin matrix. (Graphex)
- AT-T (Anti-Twist Technology) – assisting directional control
- SG-T Glass and IM carbon cored tip for bite indication sensitivity
- Gearbox Design (phased composite taper)
- Blank colour – Midnight Black, flexural 2-pack polyurethane.
- CNC machined, tapered reverse fit joint.
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides configured for multiplier and fixed spool
- Tied in aquamarine metallic, flame pink inlay and tips. Jet black intermediates.
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century CNC machined Fuji DPS sliding reel seat
- Century partition rod case
Large Preview[ Use scroll bar to scroll left to right ]
Century factory finished beach rods manufactured after September 2014 will be fitted with the premium Fuji Titanium K guides and a Fuji Titanium Anti Tangle tip guide. We believe these are the best guides on the market to partner with our high performance blanks and make your built rod lighter and more responsive. The Fuji K guide is the world’s first automatic disentangling guide frame and is suitable for both multiplier and modern fixed spool reels. Remember to minimise line twist – one of the principal reasons for line coiling using fixed spool reels - by paying regular attention to this aspect. Please consult your reel manufacturer or dealer for detailed advice and guidance.
Guide Spacing Diagram[ Use scroll bar to scroll left to right ]
|s12 Tip Ring||s10||s10||s12||s12||s16||s20||s25||From Top of Butt||s30|
|4 ½"||5"||5"||6"||8"||14"||18 ½"||8 ½"|