|Length||Casting Ratio||Butt Length||Tip Length||Butt Diameter*||Guides||Reducer*||Rod Bag||Price|
|13' 6"||4 - 7oz||Equal||Equal||0.85"||Fuji Titanium K||Opt||Yes||£570.00|
*Butt Diameter - blank surface at logo
*Reducer - "Opt" means a reducer can be bought as an optional extra. "No" means that the rod is not suited for use with a reducer
The design principles behind the Tip Tornado Graphex ranges incorporate common technical themes that takes construction and technology to the highest achievable levels. Graphex technology is a bespoke combination of the resin matrix and Graphene to benefit the rods; durability, distance, tracking, sensitivity, dampening recovery to neutral and weight saving. This 3rd generation of Tip Tornado Graphex rods captures the best of the past and brings new and defined benefits commensurate with advances in manufacturing and material technology.
The Tip Tornado Graphex Super Match takes forward one of the most highly regarded design concepts and moves it forward into a different realm of balance, ease of use and sensitivity. Purposeful and with a huge range of capability in several fishing scenarios – it reaches close, medium and long range over any light heavy, mixed or smooth ground propelling a wide range of rigs and bait packages with minimum effort and confidence. The balance is outstanding and it feels light to hand. Probably one of the best all round shore rods Century has ever produced.
- Autoclave Technology for maximum resin matrix consolidation
- Graphene reinforced resin matrix. (Graphex)
- AT-T (Anti-Twist Technology) – assisting directional control
- SG-T Glass and IM carbon cored tip for bite indication sensitivity
- Gearbox Design (phased composite taper)
- Blank colour – Midnight Black, flexural 2-pack polyurethane.
- CNC machined, tapered reverse fit joint.
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides configured for multiplier and fixed spool
- Tied in platinum metallic, azure blue inlays and tips. Jet black intermediates.
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century CNC machined Fuji DPS sliding reel seat
- Century partition rod case
Large Preview[ Use scroll bar to scroll left to right ]
Century factory finished beach rods manufactured after September 2014 will be fitted with the premium Fuji Titanium K guides and a Fuji Titanium Anti Tangle tip guide. We believe these are the best guides on the market to partner with our high performance blanks and make your built rod lighter and more responsive. The Fuji K guide is the world’s first automatic disentangling guide frame and is suitable for both multiplier and modern fixed spool reels. Remember to minimise line twist – one of the principal reasons for line coiling using fixed spool reels - by paying regular attention to this aspect. Please consult your reel manufacturer or dealer for detailed advice and guidance.
Guide Spacing Diagram[ Use scroll bar to scroll left to right ]
|s12 Tip Ring||s12||s12||s12||s12||s16||s20||s25||From Top of Butt||s30|
|4"||4 ½"||5"||6"||7 ¾"||10 ¾"||21 ½"||12"|