The design principles behind the Tip Tornado Graphex ranges incorporate common technical themes that takes construction and technology to the highest achievable levels. Graphex technology is a bespoke combination of the resin matrix and Graphene to benefit the rods; durability, distance, tracking, sensitivity, dampening recovery to neutral and weight saving. This 3rd generation of Tip Tornado Graphex rods captures the best of the past and brings new and defined benefits commensurate with advances in manufacturing and material technology.
The Tip Tornado Graphex Match is closely related to the Super Match but with subtle and useful differences reflected in the application of power and delivery of the bait package in the cast. Eminently user friendly and designed to give an efficient translation of energy input in the casting stroke to pinpoint accuracy. Ideally suited to smooth ground however the resilience built into the complex fibre and resin matrix architecture enable excursions into mixed ground and fast tidal streams. Not a junior brother to Graphex Super Match but equal in many respects just requiring less compressive forces to achieve the desired results.
- Autoclave Technology for maximum resin matrix consolidation
- Graphene reinforced resin matrix. (Graphex)
- AT-T (Anti-Twist Technology) – assisting directional control
- SG-T Glass and IM carbon cored tip for bite indication sensitivity
- Gearbox Design (phased composite taper)
- Blank colour – Midnight Black, flexural 2-pack polyurethane.
- CNC machined, tapered reverse fit joint.
- Factory Finish: American Tackle Titanium K Guides configured for multiplier and fixed spool
- Tied in burgundy metallic, ice white inlays and tips. Jet black intermediates.
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century CNC machined Fuji DPS sliding reel seat
- Century partition rod case
- Length – 13′ 6″. Casting Ratio – 125-175g. RRP – £565
Large Preview[ Use scroll bar to scroll left to right ]
Century factory finished beach rods in 2020 will be fitted with American Tackle Titanium K guides and a Anti Tangle tip guide. We believe these are the best guides on the market to partner with our high performance blanks and make your built rod lighter and more responsive. The K guide shape is automatic disentangling guide frame and is suitable for both multiplier and modern fixed spool reels. Remember to minimise line twist – one of the principal reasons for line coiling using fixed spool reels - by paying regular attention to this aspect. Please consult your reel manufacturer or dealer for detailed advice and guidance.
Guide Spacing Diagram[ Use scroll bar to scroll left to right ]