|Length||Casting Ratio||Butt Length||Tip Length||Butt Diameter*||Guides||Reducer*||Rod Bag||Price|
|13'||4 - 7oz||74"||82"||0.86"||Fuji Titanium K||Opt||Yes||£394.00|
*Butt Diameter - blank surface at logo
*Reducer - "Opt" means a reducer can be bought as an optional extra. "No" means that the rod is not suited for use with a reducer
The C3 LD is based on a 0.75”” mandrel and the diameter of the rod is therefore low but the surprise factor- high. It is deceptive in how much energy it can store and how it can handle a variety of fishing conditions. The action of the rod produces a curve that looks like a letter C when under full compression. The tip recovery is quick and accelerates the lead and bait to respectable distances when pure fishing time over rides the need to spend months perfecting advanced casting skills. The prototypes and design feedback has all been through Danny Moeskops hands and as you would expect from a man of his experience – his seal of approval means that you are assured of a very competent fishing tool. It feels very light in the hand and balances well.
Small codling from shy bites, rays to 9lb and skate to 165lb have been landed on this rod. It’s versatile!
- Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: Carbon Metal twill – upper butt: – unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in metallic blue and jet black
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century / Fuji DPS sliding reel seat – coaster not needed, locks to blank just by tightening Fuji hood
- Century partition rod case
Large Preview[ Use scroll bar to scroll left to right ]
Century factory finished beach rods manufactured after September 2014 will be fitted with the premium Fuji Titanium K guides and a Fuji Titanium Anti Tangle tip guide. We believe these are the best guides on the market to partner with our high performance blanks and make your built rod lighter and more responsive. The Fuji K guide is the world’s first automatic disentangling guide frame and is suitable for both multiplier and modern fixed spool reels. Remember to minimise line twist – one of the principal reasons for line coiling using fixed spool reels - by paying regular attention to this aspect. Please consult your reel manufacturer or dealer for detailed advice and guidance.
Guide Spacing Diagram[ Use scroll bar to scroll left to right ]
|s12 Tip Ring||s12||s12||s12||s12||s16||s20||s25||From Top of Butt||s30|
|4"||4 ¾"||5"||6"||7 ½"||14"||18 ½"||7 ¾"|