The 3rd generation of Tip Tornado Graphex rods captures the best of the past and brings new and defined benefits commensurate with advances in manufacturing and material technology. Graphex technology is a bespoke combination of the resin matrix and Graphene to benefit the rods; durability, distance, tracking, sensitivity, dampening recovery to neutral and weight saving.
- Tip Tornado Graphex Sport – Heavy to mixed ground
- Tip Tornado Graphex Super Match – Light Heavy to Smooth ground
- Tip Tornado Graphex Match – Mixed to smooth ground
- Tip Tornado Graphex Super Match LD – Mixed to smooth ground
- Tip Tornado Graphex Ultra Lite ST – Smooth ground
The Eliminator T series has gained traction amongst specialist anglers who are looking for modern technology and high performance. The T1000 and T1200 have demonstrated long range capability, feel and exemplary capability with both fixed spool and multiplier reels. The T900 and T800 both feature Century’s STF technology and also benefit from extensive use of high tensile S-2 super glass in the tip sections. The T700 uses the latest Graphene Technology to produce lighter easier to use rods
- Eliminator T-1200 – Heavy ground
- Eliminator T-1000 – Heavy ground
- Eliminator T-900 – Mixed – Heavy ground
- Eliminator T-800 – Smooth – Mixed ground
- Eliminator T-700 – Smooth – Mixed ground
The Excalibur range comprises 3 distinct models and all feature the most advanced materials and processing technology ever used in a high performance surfcaster. A significant reduction in tip weight delivers increased performance and enhanced sensitivity whilst new methods of blending carbon fibre enhances energy storage and consequent release into tip speed. The recovery in the tip is very fast to allow smooth line flow between guides. All models have been evaluated over a full season on demanding venues and have delivered quantified results and success.